|Home||» Products||» Food & Maize Products||» Dextrin|
Product Description : Dextrins are prepared by roasting starch in the presence of acid, which chemically changes the character and properties of starch. They are intermediate between starch and sugars derived from starch. They are starch converted products, which find applications in dyes, adhesives, foundries and other industries.
Unlike starch, Dextrins are soluble in water. The severity of the heat and acid treatment determines the degree of solubility, which is the basis for classifying or grading Dextrins Finished Dextrins are very fine, powder varying in colour from pure white to light yellow
- High Strength Films
- Excellent Adhesive Properties
- Wide Range of Water Solubilities 20
- The adhesive industry uses large amounts of yellow Dextrin in the preparation of liquid and dry adhesives. Dextrins go into solution instantly and with a lesser quantity of water. Because of their greater adhesive strength and fluidity, dextrins are widely used in the
- Manufacture of spiral and convolute tubes.
- Carbon paper manufacturing, abrasives and in dry distemper.20
- Machine labeling of tins, cartons, packages, envelopes, corrugated boxes etc.
- Also used by crackers manufacturer due to its adhesive properties & also explosive character.
- In Paper tubes and Paper cones.
- In book-binding, carton sealing, cigarette pasting, match-head & match box making.
- As a core binder in refractories and foundry operations.
Chemical & Dyes industry:
The advantages of Dextrins in the dyestuff industry are so well recognized that good many large-scale manufacturers have taken to using highly soluble Dextrins as diluent to standardise the dyes with respect to the range of colours. Dextrin's wash out quickly and easily and do not react with chemicals used in the process.
Yellow Dextrins serves as an excellent binding agent for sand cores in foundry operations. It gives high green bond strength necessary for the mould to remain intact during handling.As Dextrins do not easily react with chemicals, they are specifically suitable for applications in the textile field. In textile printing, they are used as thickness.Colour Industry Dextrins are largely used in dry distemper.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Packaging Details: White & Yellow Dextrin is available in 25 - 50 Kgs Plastic lined HDPE woven bags
RAM SHREE CHEMICALS All Rights Reserved.