|Home||» Products||» Chemicals & Petrochemicals||» Bitumen|
As an illustrious corporation of the industry, we are eagerly immersed in presenting a broad gamut of Industrial Grade Bitumen to our patrons.
Bitumen is a common binder used in road construction. It is principally obtained as a residual product in petroleum refineries after higher fractions like gas, petrol, kerosene and diesel, etc., are removed. Indian Standard Institution defines Bitumen as a black or dark brown non-crystalline soil or viscous material having adhesive properties derived from petroleum crude either by natural or by refinery processes.
- Exact composition
- Fine packing
General uses of Bitumen:
- Constructions of roads, runways and platforms
- Water proofing to prevent water seepage
- Mastic floorings for factories and godowns
- Canal lining to prevent erosion
- Dump-proof courses for masonry
- Tank foundation
- Joint filling material for mason
- Electrical cables and junction boxes
- In battery manufacture as sealing compound
- Paint industries for manufacturing black paints and anti corrosive paints
- Printing inks
- Water proof papers
- Electrical capacitors
- Bituminous felts
Production Capacity : 500000 MT Per Month
Delivery Time : 15-20 days
Packaging Details : 182 Kg Net Drum Bulk & Drum
RAM SHREE CHEMICALS All Rights Reserved.